Be A Community Partner
What is a Community Partner?
WEFT’s Community Partners Program offers an arrangement in which a business or organization makes a contribution to the station, a non-commercial broadcaster, in exchange for acknowledgment of that support on the air. These announcements can identify your basic services, location, hours of operation, and contact information.
What does it cost?
Underwriting at WEFT costs a fraction of commercial air time with packages ranging from convenient 13 to 52 week contracts. We will work with you to provide the best fit for your business. Contract pricing varies from $4 per message to $11 per message depending on the show and contract terms.
What are my benefits?
- Regularly scheduled radio exposure to our diverse audiences.
- Your message will be listed on our web site with links to your site.
- Your company name and link will appear in our online newsletter.
- Your donation to WEFT is tax deductible.
- Knowing that you are helping to enhance the quality of life in East Central Illinois by supporting a unique and unparalleled variety of radio programming.
What WEFT can announce:
- Who you are (trade name or brand name)
- Your contact information (location, phone number, and web site)
- Your service or product
- Logos or slogans that are not promotional in nature
- Value-neutral descriptions of a product or service
What WEFT cannot announce:
- No inducements to buy (such as offering bonuses or other specials)
- No calls to action (such as ‘call now’ or ‘come by’ or ‘be sure’)
- No mentions of price (such as ‘only $.99′)
- No qualitative or comparative language (such as ‘the best’ or ‘most’)
“This hour of programming is supported in part by the listeners of W-E-F-T, and by Natural Gourmet located at 2225 S. Neil St. in Champaign. Natural Gourmet carries a selection of natural foods and suplements as well as a deli and a Thai Bar. The phone number is 355-6355.”
Community Partners Coordinator:
Contact us today and we will explain your options and help you write your message to the community. Our rates are reasonable and we will work with your schedule. For more information contact our
Community Partners Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call WEFT at (217) 359-9338.