WEFT: Your Local Blend
Your tax-deductible contribution helps WEFT pay our daily operating expenses.
The WEFT Blend Coffees and Teas
Help support WEFT 90.1FM by purchasing The WEFT Blend Coffee, fresh roasted, as well as The WEFT Blend Tea, Artisan loose leaf teas. These fine coffees and teas are now available thanks to a partnership with Columbia Street Roastery of Champaign, providing high quality coffees and teas since 1998. Coffee is available in 12 ounce bags either whole bean or ground in regular or decaffeinated, for $10 per bag. The teas are available in 4 ounce bags, @ $8 per bag. To place your order and for more information, e-mail email@example.com. Thank you for your support!
- WEFT Regular is a medium roast coffee that is blended from four growing regions around the world to create a coffee with a complex flavor in regular or decaffeinated.
- WEFT Dark Roast is a dark and hearty blend without the “burnt” taste often found in dark roasts.
- WEFT International is a selection of single origin coffee. Our current selection, “Bob-O-Link” is a Mundo Novo varietal from Sao Paulo State in Brazil.
- Traditional Ceylon Estates English Breakfast is a traditional Pekoe black tea,
- Asi Sencha is a Chinese green tea (regular or decaffeinated),
- Prairie Sunrise, is a black tea with the flavors of berry, vanilla, rhubarb, and guava, and is great iced.
A generous portion of your order helps support WEFT 90.1 FM, your source of Real Radio since 1981.